Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from Siliconera:

Netflix will adapt legendary manga series City Hunter as a live-action film. A story in the The Hollywood Reporter notes that the streaming giant has greenlit the project. Netflix’s attempt will star Japanese actor Ryohei Suzuki and will be Directed by Yuichi Sato.

The Netflix project stars Ryohei Suzuki as Ryo Saeba. Suzuki played Hyugo in the live-action Moribito series, Ryu Nakanishi in the live-action Gatchaman film, and Takeo in a live-action My Love Story!!.

Its Director, Yuichi Sato, helmed films like Black Gaisha, You, I Love, Kisaragi, and The End of the Tiny World. Tatsuro Mishima, who worked on Netflix’s Yu Yu Hakusho adaptation, wrote the screenplay. The film will be set in and around present-day Shinjuku, and will reportedly aim for a more “grounded” atmosphere in comparison to the more slapstick and silly anime and action-comedy adaptations.

The Netflix City Hunter live-action film is due out in 2024.

I have only watched the one of 2011 that's based of South Korean television drama.

I'd be interested to see what Netflix is going to come up with.

I would love to see the Lice Action of City Hunter. I watch an episode of City Hunter, and it was pretty good.

Saw city hunter old PLOT clip lol

The Live action is pretty good. Trailer:

Back